New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner got into a shouting match with a constituent Wednesday at a baked goods store in Borough Park. While exiting the store, Weiner was interrupted by a man in a yarmulke calling him "disgusting."
Weiner, voter exchange heated words
While exiting a baked goods store in the Borough Park neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner was interrupted by a man in a yarmulke calling him "disgusting." The man then apparently yells, "You’re a real scumbag, Anthony." Weiner continues to make his way out, saying, “Wow, very nice. Very nice. That’s a charming guy right there." Then, the man appears to say, "You’re married to an Arab." At that point, Weiner says, "That’s very nice, in front of children you use that language." The argument escalates from there. The Weiner campaign later released a full video of the confrontation.
- America’s sleep-deprived cities
- Who should pay for your kids ACT?
- Why do people look like their pets?
- Another stumble begs questions about Notre Dame
- Ice bucket challenge trending up
- Friday, August 15, 2014
- Five myths about presidential vacations
- Debate filled with 'hate' gives Hamas a pass
- OU player's suspension shows pitfalls of addressing sexual assault on campus
- Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Can 6 seconds launch a career? A generation of Vine stars sure hopes so.
- 8 crucial tips for college freshmen