Authorities in Milwaukee were trying to pull over a suspected wrong way driver during a chase that at times reached speeds of more than100 miles an hour. The chase ended when the suspect hit a concrete barrier, sending his car into the police car behind it.
High-speed crash caught on tape
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Expectations too high for a rehabbing Woods
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town
- An oncologist uses scorpion venom to locate cancer cells