Authorities in Milwaukee were trying to pull over a suspected wrong way driver during a chase that at times reached speeds of more than100 miles an hour. The chase ended when the suspect hit a concrete barrier, sending his car into the police car behind it.
High-speed crash caught on tape
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- Sheriff accused of lying about relationship with prostitute
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Sideshows involving Rice and Dungy stain NFL's image
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?