What looked like a break-in turned out to be honest shoppers who not only left money on the counter when they couldn't find a cashier, but included the tax in their payment.
- American sunscreens need an upgrade
- Coffee growers' prayers for rain met with threat of deluge
- What will happen in NFL draft? No one really knows
- Celebrity quack moms are a terrible influence on everyday parents
- Affirmative action ruling challenges colleges seeking diversity
- A 'wearable robot' helps her walk again
- Cuba is running out of condoms
- The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever