What looked like a break-in turned out to be honest shoppers who not only left money on the counter when they couldn't find a cashier, but included the tax in their payment.
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Inequality crisis shot with factual problems, hypocrisy
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Expectations too high for a rehabbing Woods