What looked like a break-in turned out to be honest shoppers who not only left money on the counter when they couldn't find a cashier, but included the tax in their payment.
- Grandstands feel a little empty at NASCAR races
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- Sheriff accused of lying about relationship with prostitute
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight