Kids have dubbed them "fat letters," notes schools send home to parents stating their children are overweight.
- Another stumble begs questions about Notre Dame
- Ice bucket challenge trending up
- Five myths about presidential vacations
- Debate filled with 'hate' gives Hamas a pass
- OU player's suspension shows pitfalls of addressing sexual assault on campus
- Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Can 6 seconds launch a career? A generation of Vine stars sure hopes so.
- 8 crucial tips for college freshmen
- A night in Ferguson
- Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- The scales of injustice: Weight loss differs between men, women
- Williams among many who cracked jokes while fighting depression