A study by researchers at the University of Michigan is adding to the stack of studies that say Facebook makes its users feel bad about themselves.
- Missing Malaysian jetliner confuses a world that's online 24/7
- Which foods are the worst for the environment?
- Old Spice attracting women in gender-bending win for P&G
- VIDEO: Aftermath of NYC building collapse
- VIDEO: Double leads to runaway stroller at spring training game
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- Kentucky's imperfect season shows one-and-dones have lots to learn
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- VIDEO: First month of Colorado pot legalization brought in $2M in tax revenue