Bookkeeper Antoinette Tuff was sitting in the front office when a gunman walked into the Atlanta-area elementary school with his assault rifle drawn.
- Brother sues W.Va. senator over business loan
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Inequality crisis shot with factual problems, hypocrisy
- Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?