One day before the 12th anniversary of the crash of United Flight 93 in Somerset County, Pa., a groundbreaking was held for a memorial honoring the victims and heroes from Sept. 11, 2001. The memorial and visitors center is scheduled to open in 2015.
Groundbreaking for Flight 93 memorial
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- Kentucky's imperfect season shows one-and-dones have lots to learn
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- VIDEO: First month of Colorado pot legalization brought in $2M in tax revenue
- VIDEO: NHL game postponed after player collapses
- VIDEO: Family rescued from ferocious feline
- Monday, March 10, 2014
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly