One day before the 12th anniversary of the crash of United Flight 93 in Somerset County, Pa., a groundbreaking was held for a memorial honoring the victims and heroes from Sept. 11, 2001. The memorial and visitors center is scheduled to open in 2015.
Groundbreaking for Flight 93 memorial
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- Basketball stars may linger on campus a while longer
- Cats outsmart the researchers
- House Republicans are more active on Twitter than Democrats
- Monday, April 21, 2014
- Do your genes make you procrastinate?
- Do White Castle prices tell us anything about the minimum wage?
- VIDEO: Moose charges snowmobile, flees after warning shot
- Can Hillary Clinton rock the cradle and the world?