One day before the 12th anniversary of the crash of United Flight 93 in Somerset County, Pa., a groundbreaking was held for a memorial honoring the victims and heroes from Sept. 11, 2001. The memorial and visitors center is scheduled to open in 2015.
Groundbreaking for Flight 93 memorial
- Democrats' double-standard brands opponents of Obamacare
- VIDEO: Anonymous donor ensures Worcester Catholic School will remain open
- Racism linked to infant mortality, learning disabilities
- VIDEO: College basketball player hit by police officer while crossing street
- La Russa, Cox and Torre built Hall of Fame careers on leadership
- Viral video: Auburn fan's Christmas light show features Iron Bowl radio call
- Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Harvard study finds diet changes gut bacteria within a day
- Personal genetic tests face sharper scrutiny after 23andMe
- Minnesota college student survives night on porch in subzero temperatures