Starbucks Chief Executive Officer Howard Schultz, in an open letter published Tuesday, asked customers to refrain from bringing firearms into the company's stores and outdoor seating areas. The move drew reaction on the web from gun control and gun rights advocates alike. Here is his statement, along with a sampling of reaction from Twitter.
Starbucks CEO asks customers not to bring guns into stores
Reaction to Starbucks CEO's request
- Brother sues W.Va. senator over business loan
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Inequality crisis shot with factual problems, hypocrisy
- Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?