Four-year-old Adelaide Ames was having trouble sleeping recently, so her father Benjamin found a charming way to distract her. He decided to replace the imaginary fireworks in her head with a version of "Tonight You Belong to Me," complete with backup on a pink ukulele. The resulting video has received more than 1.5 million views on YouTube over the past week.
Father-daughter duet: 'Tonight You Belong to Me'
- What we get wrong about millennials living at home
- Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
- Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
- Starved Pennsylvania 7-year-old weighed only 25 pounds
- Sparring justices find little disagreement at the opera
- Friday, July 18, 2014
- Malaysians wonder 'Why us?' after second loss of airline jet
- A quarter of the world's most educated people live in the 100 largest cities
- Your chocolate addiction is only going to get more expensive
- Zamperini, the Olympian and POW, was a hero because of his faith
- Thursday, July 17, 2014
- Facebook tests button to let people shop from its website