A police evidence room in shambles, lost rape kits and nearly 200 more that were never tested or investigated. That's what sheriff's investigators found in Robbins, Ill., which only has a part-time police department.
- VIDEO: Toddler climbs into vending machine
- VIDEO: From infant to teen in four minutes
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- Tax deduction for a gym membership?
- VIDEO: A year after marathon bombing, Boston remains strong
- Monday, April 14, 2014
- Google acquires drone maker Titan Aerospace to spread Internet
- E-Cigarettes target youth with festivals, lawmakers say
- Search teams will send unmanned sub to look for missing Malaysian airliner
- Why Facebook is getting into the banking game