Scientists are still digging for Ice Age fossils in the heart of Los Angeles after a century of discoveries. So much has been uncovered from the La Brea Tar Pits that crews have a backlog of bones to clean and sort through.
- A federal court is about to answer the question: Whom do you actually work for?
- Emmy nominations: 8 snub shockers
- How professors are using Facebook to teach
- Why does the Vatican need a bank?
- New York to offer free lunch to all middle-school students
- Are America's biggest alcohol brands targeting the country's underage youth?
- Survey shows colleges flouting sexual assault rules
- VIDEO: Pilot buys pizzas for storm-delayed travelers
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- This is what happened when I drove my Mercedes to pick up food stamps
- There's less good music now — here's why