There are apps to help you manage your time, your money and your health. If you have problems waking up or going to sleep, there's an app for that. But there are a few apps that absolutely no one needs.
Virtual Candle Free
This app displays a glowing candle on your screen with a touch-sensitive flame. The app page boasts a "library of themes with exquisitely designed skins."
The app is available for free from the Apple store.
Hold the Button
This app is promoted as a game in which players simply hold their finger on the screen as long as possible. The app tracks your best record and even displays a leaderboard of the people who have managed to keep their finger on their phone screen the longest.
The app is available for free in the Apple store.
The app instructs you to put your phone in your pocket and jump so the phone can record your "hangtime."
Tha app advises you not to throw your phone in the air.
Hangtime is available for $0.99 on the Apple store.
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town
- An oncologist uses scorpion venom to locate cancer cells
- VIDEO: Train collides with semi truck carrying lighter fluid
- What we get wrong about millennials living at home
- Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
- Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
- Starved Pennsylvania 7-year-old weighed only 25 pounds
- Friday, July 18, 2014
- Malaysians wonder 'Why us?' after second loss of airline jet
- A quarter of the world's most educated people live in the 100 largest cities
- Your chocolate addiction is only going to get more expensive