There are apps to help you manage your time, your money and your health. If you have problems waking up or going to sleep, there's an app for that. But there are a few apps that absolutely no one needs.
Virtual Candle Free
This app displays a glowing candle on your screen with a touch-sensitive flame. The app page boasts a "library of themes with exquisitely designed skins."
The app is available for free from the Apple store.
Hold the Button
This app is promoted as a game in which players simply hold their finger on the screen as long as possible. The app tracks your best record and even displays a leaderboard of the people who have managed to keep their finger on their phone screen the longest.
The app is available for free in the Apple store.
The app instructs you to put your phone in your pocket and jump so the phone can record your "hangtime."
Tha app advises you not to throw your phone in the air.
Hangtime is available for $0.99 on the Apple store.
- Church's denied request for National Guard visit draws national attention
- Beretta, other gun makers heading to friendlier states
- VIDEO: Dog 'faints' from excitement of seeing owner
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about