Hoping to provide "context" to the Travyon Martin controversy, President Obama made a surprise appearance in the White House briefing room Friday. He said black Americans feel pain after the verdict because of a "history that doesn't go away."
- New York City Council approves plastic-foam container ban
- Iowa family pays it forward with son's final wish
- Supreme Court's year ends with plural marriage
- VIDEO: Team creates ultimate Lego car
- Technology consulting profits beat estimates as big data fuels demand
- VIDEO: Secret Service investigating data breach at Target
- VIDEO: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty' for anti-gay comments
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- Is Whole Foods inflation or growth?
- VIDEO: Miami man offers live alligator in exchange for beer
- VIDEO: Two winning tickets sold in Mega Millions game