Video shows the moment a train in northwestern Spain derailed Wednesday night, tossing passenger cars on their sides and scattering bodies along the tracks with at least 78 people dead and as many as 141 injured, Spanish newspapers said.
- Fungus threatens global banana supply
- Graze fights General Mills to become the Netflix of snacks
- New York City Council approves plastic-foam container ban
- Iowa family pays it forward with son's final wish
- Supreme Court's year ends with plural marriage
- Thursday, December 19, 2013
- VIDEO: Team creates ultimate Lego car
- Technology consulting profits beat estimates as big data fuels demand
- VIDEO: Secret Service investigating data breach at Target
- VIDEO: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty' for anti-gay comments
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- Is Whole Foods inflation or growth?