Thousands of media members from around the world -- some less legitimate than others -- thronged the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., to ask Broncos and Seahawks players and coaches questions on just about every imaginable topic. The results, predictably, created no small stir on social media. Here's a sampling.
Super Bowl XLVIII Media Day
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- VIDEO: First month of Colorado pot legalization brought in $2M in tax revenue
- VIDEO: NHL game postponed after player collapses
- VIDEO: Family rescued from ferocious feline
- Monday, March 10, 2014
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
- Holder: Heroin deaths an 'urgent and growing public health crisis'