A massive sinkhole collapsed part of the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky., on Wednesday, swallowing eight of the iconic cars, including at least two that were on loan from General Motors.
Sinkhole swallows vintage Corvettes
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town