A massive sinkhole collapsed part of the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky., on Wednesday, swallowing eight of the iconic cars, including at least two that were on loan from General Motors.
Sinkhole swallows vintage Corvettes
- Affirmative action ruling challenges colleges seeking diversity
- A 'wearable robot' helps her walk again
- Cuba is running out of condoms
- The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- Cats outsmart the researchers
- House Republicans are more active on Twitter than Democrats
- Monday, April 21, 2014
- Do your genes make you procrastinate?