Officials with the South Carolina Education Lottery say a $400 million winning ticket in the latest Powerball drawing was sold at a service station west of Columbia. Winners do not have to come forward publicly.
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town
- An oncologist uses scorpion venom to locate cancer cells
- VIDEO: Train collides with semi truck carrying lighter fluid
- What we get wrong about millennials living at home