Sixty-six percent of adults will celebrate Halloween in 2013, spending an estimated $6.9 billion dollars on the holiday, down from $8 billion in 2012. Some people will go all-out, including dressing up their pets, while others will just hand out candy at their doors.
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
- Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs
- Low blood-sugar levels make for grousing spouses
- VIDEO: Toddler climbs into vending machine
- VIDEO: From infant to teen in four minutes
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- Tax deduction for a gym membership?
- VIDEO: A year after marathon bombing, Boston remains strong
- Monday, April 14, 2014
- Google acquires drone maker Titan Aerospace to spread Internet