Sixty-six percent of adults will celebrate Halloween in 2013, spending an estimated $6.9 billion dollars on the holiday, down from $8 billion in 2012. Some people will go all-out, including dressing up their pets, while others will just hand out candy at their doors.
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup
- Crocodiles and alligators may be smarter than they look
- VIDEO: Obama urges world to act on Mandela's legacy
- All I want for Christmas is a new Christmas song
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- Human trafficking battled by text message
- Should Detroit sell its priceless art to pay the bills?
- Cargazing: Ford Fiesta ST is fast, fun, affordable
- Colleges brings liberal arts education into prisons