Facebook reportedly considering incorporating hashtags into its service. The hope is to better index conversations around particular topics, leading to more user time and exposure to advertising.
- VIDEO: Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Owning a pit bull in Pa. is doggone expensive
- VIDEO: Snake learns how to open doors
- Men's Wearhouse founder George Zimmer fired
- VIDEO: Obama renews call for nuclear reductions
- VIDEO: Journalist Michael Hastings killed in Hollywood crash
- Are sunscreen chemicals something to worry about?
- Eldest of 19 Duggar kids hired by D.C. lobbying group
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013
- VIDEO: NSA director says 50 plots foiled
- Called 'Next Stephen Hawking,' teen is perfect on math exam