Connecticut lawmakers have approved wide-ranging legislation in response to last year's deadly school shooting in Newtown, including gun control measures that ban the sales of large-capacity ammunition magazines and more than 100 weapons.
- Church's denied request for National Guard visit draws national attention
- Beretta, other gun makers heading to friendlier states
- VIDEO: Dog 'faints' from excitement of seeing owner
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about