Studies show that skipping breakfast regularly can lead to major health risks -- including heart attacks. A new study shows those who regularly skip breakfast have a 27% higher risk of a heart attack than those who eat a morning meal.
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- Cats outsmart the researchers
- House Republicans are more active on Twitter than Democrats
- Monday, April 21, 2014
- Do your genes make you procrastinate?
- Do White Castle prices tell us anything about the minimum wage?
- VIDEO: Moose charges snowmobile, flees after warning shot
- Can Hillary Clinton rock the cradle and the world?
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Smartphone kill switches are coming