Obese people are less likely to survive cancer, and one reason may be a surprising inequality: The overweight are undertreated in chemo. Now there's a push to "right-size" cancer care.
- VIDEO: College basketball player hit by police officer while crossing street
- Viral video: Auburn fan's Christmas light show features Iron Bowl radio call
- Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'
- Harvard study finds diet changes gut bacteria within a day
- Personal genetic tests face sharper scrutiny after 23andMe
- Minnesota college student survives night on porch in subzero temperatures
- Santa's wish: Marry me
- Twitter reacts to Time's Person of the Year
- VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
- Rape victim plans lawsuit against Facebook