Margaret Thatcher, the combative "Iron Lady" who infuriated European allies, found a fellow believer in Ronald Reagan and transformed her country by a ruthless dedication to free markets in 11 years as prime minister, has died. She was 87.
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock