Margaret Thatcher, the combative "Iron Lady" who infuriated European allies, found a fellow believer in Ronald Reagan and transformed her country by a ruthless dedication to free markets in 11 years as prime minister, has died. She was 87.
- VIDEO: Team creates ultimate Lego car
- Technology consulting profits beat estimates as big data fuels demand
- VIDEO: Secret Service investigating data breach at Target
- VIDEO: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty' for anti-gay comments
- Is Whole Foods inflation or growth?
- VIDEO: Miami man offers live alligator in exchange for beer
- VIDEO: Two winning tickets sold in Mega Millions game
- Poll: Majority of Americans back minimum wage hike
- Obamas, Biden to skip Winter Olympics in snub at Russia
- Company to get $135 million from American Airlines over 9/11