Russian President Vladimir Putin used an op-ed piece posted to the New York Times website late Wednesday to "speak directly to the American people" on Syria. But his questioning of American exceptionalism has set off a flurry of reaction across the web. Here is a sampling of opinions on Twitter.
Twitter reaction to Putin's op-ed
- Affirmative action ruling challenges colleges seeking diversity
- A 'wearable robot' helps her walk again
- Cuba is running out of condoms
- The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- Cats outsmart the researchers
- House Republicans are more active on Twitter than Democrats
- Monday, April 21, 2014
- Do your genes make you procrastinate?