Russian President Vladimir Putin used an op-ed piece posted to the New York Times website late Wednesday to "speak directly to the American people" on Syria. But his questioning of American exceptionalism has set off a flurry of reaction across the web. Here is a sampling of opinions on Twitter.
Twitter reaction to Putin's op-ed
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town