Celebrity chef Paula Deen issues a video apology for her use of a racial slur, the same day that she was a no-show for an appearance on "Today." Deen's contract with the Food Network will not be renewed, after reports surfaced this week that she admitted in a deposition to using the n-word and telling racist jokes.
- College graduates are sorting themselves into elite cities
- Why Taco Bell is turning its health menu into a muscle menu
- A federal court is about to answer the question: Whom do you actually work for?
- Emmy nominations: 8 snub shockers
- How professors are using Facebook to teach
- Why does the Vatican need a bank?
- Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- New York to offer free lunch to all middle-school students
- Are America's biggest alcohol brands targeting the country's underage youth?
- Survey shows colleges flouting sexual assault rules
- VIDEO: Pilot buys pizzas for storm-delayed travelers