The Flight Analogs Project Team at the Johnson Space Center is conducting a series of studies. Subjects can read, watch TV, chat with friends online or even work remotely as long as they don't get out of bed. In exchange, subjects will be paid $18,000.
- America’s sleep-deprived cities
- Who should pay for your kids ACT?
- Why do people look like their pets?
- Ice bucket challenge trending up
- Africa goes medieval in its fight against Ebola
- Democrat? Republican? There's an app for that
- Friday, August 15, 2014
- Five myths about presidential vacations
- Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Can 6 seconds launch a career? A generation of Vine stars sure hopes so.
- 8 crucial tips for college freshmen
- A night in Ferguson