You've seen plenty of strange criminal mugshots and heard plenty of bizarre stories. But what's in a name? If you're one of these offenders, a predisposition to get arrested, apparently. Check out this list of accidentally incriminating names.
Conor P. Fudge
Fudge, 25, reportedly entered an Iowa City ice cream parlor and made off with more than $500 worth of cakes, ice cream and cash, according to a police criminal complaint.
Source: Cedar Rapids Gazette
Aurora (Colo.) police arrested him in March 2011 after his girlfriend lodged a complaint alleging he had assaulted her. He also faced a variety of felony charges stemming from previous domestic violence incidents.
Slaughter, 75, was arrested in Ronkonkoma, N.Y., and charged with falsely reporting an incident after he allegedly told a flight attendant a bag belonging to him contained a bomb. No explosive devices were found but the plane, which was bound for West Palm Beach, Fla., was delayed for two hours while authorities inspected it.
Source: New York Daily News
Dalcapone Alpaccino Morris
Morris was indicted in Montgomery County, Ohio, in 2009 on a felony charges of murder, felonious assault, kidnapping and aggravated robbery. He had also been indicted the previous year on a cocaine possession charge.
Source: Dayton Daily News
Police arrested Duck, 51, in Massillon, Ohio, and charged him with DUI after he pulled into a drive-through pizzeria and repeatedly bumped the car in front of him. It was Duck's fifth DUI arrest.
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop
Born Jeffrey Drew Wilschke, he legally changed his name in October 2011, then was arrested in early 2012 in Madison, Wis., and charged with carrying a concealed weapon, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and a probation violation.
Source: Huffington Post
Dickman, 90, was arrested by Cincinnati police and charged with public indecency after exposing his genitals by raising the leg of his shorts. Dickman pleaded guilty and was placed on six months probation, including being banned from all Hamilton County parks.
Source: Fox 19
- Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
- Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
- Starved Pennsylvania 7-year-old weighed only 25 pounds
- Malaysians wonder 'Why us?' after second loss of airline jet
- A quarter of the world's most educated people live in the 100 largest cities
- Your chocolate addiction is only going to get more expensive
- Thursday, July 17, 2014
- Facebook tests button to let people shop from its website
- The terrible history of passenger planes getting shot out of the sky
- We're raising a generation of timid kids
- Starbucks sees more Apple-like stores after Colombia debut