A 41-year-old man from Standish, Michigan sent Saginaw Township Police and Michigan State Police on a car chase before jumping off an overpass, taking a Michigan state trooper with him. The men fell between 25 and 35 feet to a grassy area below. Both survived the fall with injuries.
Police chase ends in overpass fall
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town