Fred Phelps Sr., a minister known for his church's anti-gay protests at military funerals, has died at the age of 84.
Fred Phelps Sr., founder and former head of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church, has died at 84, according to WIBW.com.
Phelps was a Baptist minister and a disbarred attorney, known for his church's anti-gay protests at military funerals.
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town