Fred Phelps Sr., a minister known for his church's anti-gay protests at military funerals, has died at the age of 84.
Fred Phelps Sr., founder and former head of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church, has died at 84, according to WIBW.com.
Phelps was a Baptist minister and a disbarred attorney, known for his church's anti-gay protests at military funerals.
- Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
- Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
- Starved Pennsylvania 7-year-old weighed only 25 pounds
- Malaysians wonder 'Why us?' after second loss of airline jet
- A quarter of the world's most educated people live in the 100 largest cities
- Your chocolate addiction is only going to get more expensive
- Thursday, July 17, 2014
- Facebook tests button to let people shop from its website
- The terrible history of passenger planes getting shot out of the sky
- We're raising a generation of timid kids
- Starbucks sees more Apple-like stores after Colombia debut