American stereotypes: What the U.S. thinks about itself
What does America think about itself? Which states have the best food, and which are the most underrated? Business Insider asked Americans how they felt about other states, and this is how they answered.
- VIDEO: Double leads to runaway stroller at spring training game
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- VIDEO: First month of Colorado pot legalization brought in $2M in tax revenue
- VIDEO: NHL game postponed after player collapses
- VIDEO: Family rescued from ferocious feline
- Monday, March 10, 2014
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly