Republican Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky has ended his filibuster after nearly 13 hours. Paul was blocking the Senate confirmation vote of John Brennan, President Obama's pick to head the CIA, due to his concerns about unmanned drones.
- Human trafficking battled by text message
- Should Detroit sell its priceless art to pay the bills?
- Cargazing: Ford Fiesta ST is fast, fun, affordable
- Colleges brings liberal arts education into prisons
- VIDEO: Napping man wakes alone, forgotten by airplane crew
- Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Young newlyweds charged with Craigslist murder
- Friday, December 6, 2013
- VIDEO: Plane tries to land sideways
- 7 great holiday stories for season's readings
- VIDEO: World reacts to death of Mandela
- VIDEO: Wedding crashed by Ironman, Batman, knights and more