hgazette.com, Haverhill, MA

November 1, 2012

Who to call with complaints, questions about city

The Haverhill Gazette

---- — Maybe you’re tired of dodging that pothole down the street from your home.

Perhaps you’re wondering how much a fishing license costs, or how to reach your child’s guidance counselor.

If you have a complaint or question about the city, here’s where to call:

Mayor’s office: 978-374-2300

School Department: 978-374-3405

City Council office: 978-374-2328

City clerk’s office: 978-374-2312

Public Works Department: 978-374-2360

Health and Inspectional Services: 978-374-2325