According to the Center for Disease Control's latest FlueView, influenza activity continues to increase in the United States and most of the country is now experiencing high levels of illness. The CDC continues to recommend influenza vaccination for people who have not yet been vaccinated as early as possible.
- 50 years can't fade a day to remember
- Interactive map: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy
- Detective remembers Kennedy's assassin as unnaturally calm
- Mars in 2017? Billionaire reveals plans for manned mission
- Holocaust survivor shares her story
- Tuesday, November 19, 2013
- New study sheds light on 'meat mummies' in ancient tombs
- VIDEO: Princeton considers new meningitis vaccine
- Sunday, November 17, 2013
- VIDEO: Tornadoes, damaging storms sweep through Midwest
- Friday, November 15, 2013
- Weathered sculpture gets new life in a seaside home
- How does a Secret Service agent manage to leave behind a bullet in a hotel room?