Storm chasers frequently capture video of tornadoes touching down in dark, stormy weather. But this video of a bizarre tornado in the French town of Toulouse was captured amid sunny, blue skies.
According to Discovery News, the tornado struck Sunday evening and was classified as an F1, with winds in the range of 73 to 112 mph. No injuries and only minor damage was reported.
- VIDEO: Fake nuns caught with cocaine
- Hacker group Anonymous targets Mass. city's computers
- Most and least-fit states in the U.S.
- How to learn an instrument in 2013
- VIDEO: Florida teenager survives shark attack
- Friday, May 3, 2013
- The best and worst jobs in the current economy
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- How to eat for $1.50 a day
- How to minimize the environmental impact of your time at the beach
- Monday, April 29, 2013
- Need a reply fast? Email someone unhappy
- VIDEO: Inmates reviewing prisons on Yelp