These graphics illustrate how girls' participation in sports has grown at the high school and college level since the passage of Title IX in 1972.
- LIVE BLOG: Massive tornado hits south of OKC
- VIDEO: Fake nuns caught with cocaine
- Hacker group Anonymous targets Mass. city's computers
- Most and least-fit states in the U.S.
- How to learn an instrument in 2013
- VIDEO: Florida teenager survives shark attack
- Friday, May 3, 2013
- The best and worst jobs in the current economy
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- How to eat for $1.50 a day
- How to minimize the environmental impact of your time at the beach
- Monday, April 29, 2013
- Need a reply fast? Email someone unhappy