In the 50 years since the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, facts surrounding the event have been debated and scrutinized. Take an interactive look at Dealey Plaza, the motorcade’s route, the spot where Abraham Zapruder filmed his famous footage, and the infamous "grassy knoll."
- 50 years can't fade a day to remember
- Detective remembers Kennedy's assassin as unnaturally calm
- Mars in 2017? Billionaire reveals plans for manned mission
- Holocaust survivor shares her story
- Tuesday, November 19, 2013
- New study sheds light on 'meat mummies' in ancient tombs
- VIDEO: Princeton considers new meningitis vaccine
- Sunday, November 17, 2013
- VIDEO: Tornadoes, damaging storms sweep through Midwest
- Friday, November 15, 2013
- Weathered sculpture gets new life in a seaside home
- How does a Secret Service agent manage to leave behind a bullet in a hotel room?