An amazing 4,000-mile kayak journey
Show me someone who doesn't have a bit of adventure in their lives and I'll show you someone cringing with inertia. Climb a mountain, take a hike, run a road race, swim a lake. Whatever your niche, it's bound to bring you a certain amount of self estContinued ...
Do you know what this is?
If you do, send your answer to The Haverhill Gazette by: Mailing to: Thanks for the Memories, c/o Haverhill Gazette editor Bill Cantwell, 100 Turnpike St., North Andover, MA 01845 Emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org We received correct response from MiContinued ...
Editorial: Alert neighbors prompt drug crackdown
Kudos to Haverhill police for several drug arrests in the Bradford section of the city, prompted by complaints from residents about unusual activity in their neighborhoods. According to police reports, Haverhill detectives conducted four days of survContinued ...
- Do you know who this local man and female celebrity are?
- Local author's message a worthwhile one
- Chance encounters can be life altering
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Outreach to neighborhoods allows police, residents to become familiar
- A date that never sticks to memory
- Do you know what this is?
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Downtown growth gains strength through variety
- Richard Tucker remembered during centennial
- Thursday, March 27, 2014
- Bruce Amaro to be missed by colleagues, community
- Local young people doing lots to make us proud
- Pipe-scented candle gains new 'light'
- Thursday, March 20, 2014
- Ernie DiBurro helps keep city strong
- Station repairs good, but city faces other Fire Department concerns
- Thursday, March 13, 2014
- Dedication brings TV station 25 years of growth
- High school must strive for even greater graduation numbers
- Thursday, March 6, 2014
- Chance encounters with star athletes
- New school deserves voters' support -- if city's numbers accurate
- An amazing 4,000-mile kayak journey