Focus on Youth Sports: Little League season opens
The Riverside Bradford Baseball League held its Opening Day Ceremony last Saturday at Riverside Park. Hundreds people consisting of players, coaches and family members attended the event, which opened with a parade by the teams. Special guest included Walter Hriniak, Red Sox batting coach from 1977 to 1988, who threw out the first pitch, and Jillian Cardarelli, a popular singer from Haverhill who sang the national anthem. Also throwing out the first pitch was Albert Duston of Haverhill, who is battling cancer. Donations were collected to help fight cancer during the ceremony.
- School's in this week at the YMCA
- Hillies right on 'track' for good spring season
- John Ottaviani Invitational is Saturday
- Send us your sports photos/news
- Spring tennis anyone?
- Boys volleyball off to great start
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Getting the best in coaching
- Thursday, March 27, 2014
- Spring sports fever
- Thursday, March 20, 2014
- 91 pounds of power
- Lacrosse too tough for girls? Not a chance