HAVERHILL YOUTH FENCING PROGRAM
The Haverhill Recreation Department held a youth fencing program at the Ctiizens Center on October 25. Molly Sullivan, former olympian and Notre Dame hall of famer taught the class.
- School's in this week at the YMCA
- Hillies right on 'track' for good spring season
- John Ottaviani Invitational is Saturday
- Send us your sports photos/news
- Spring tennis anyone?
- Boys volleyball off to great start
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Getting the best in coaching
- Thursday, March 27, 2014
- Spring sports fever
- Thursday, March 20, 2014
- 91 pounds of power
- Lacrosse too tough for girls? Not a chance