Spotlight, Dec. 8, 2011
Hundreds of people attended the 18th annual Haverhill Christmas Stroll, which featured a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus and the lighting of the city’s Christmas tree in Washington Square. Entertainment included carolers, chorus singers, bell ringers and jazz music from the Occasional Brass & Strings trio. The stroll, which is organized by the Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce, closes downtown streets, allowing people to enjoy a variety of activities. This year’s guest master of ceremonies was Haverhill native Matt Noyes, meteorologist for NECN news network.
SLIDE SHOW: YMCA GYM STARS
The Haverhill YMCA's Gym Stars will travel to Savannah, George in June to compete at the 2013 YMCA National Gymnastics Championship. PHOTOS BY CARL RUSSO.Continued ...
PHOTO SLIDESHOW: YMCA SWIM LESSONS
Children are having lots fun while learning to swim at the Haverhill YMCA. The program is under the direction of Aquatic Director, Roshelle Ogden and Aquatic Coordinator, Edisson Naranjo-Mejia. CARL RUSSO PHOTOS.Continued ...
- SPOTLIGHT: 'Tis the Season
- Haverhill Welcomes Autumn
- City Spotlight, September 6, 2012
- SPOTLIGHT: National Night Out
- City Spotlight, July 5, 2012
- City Spotlight, June 28, 2012
- City Spotlight, June 21, 2012
- City Spotlight, June 14, 2012
- SLIDE SHOW: YMCA GYM STARS