Shocking school time smooch
A while ago, leaders of St. Joseph School of All Saints Parish issued a challenge to students. If they collected $100 or more in a two-week period for Pennies for Patients for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Principal Carol Simone would kiss a pigContinued ...
Star Wars invades library
It began in the 1970s, but is still alive and well today. Star Wars and its characters "invaded'' the public library last weekend for Star War Saturday. Children dressed up as their favorite characters from the Star War saga, which began in the '70sContinued ...
They're 'All Shook Up'
The kids are all smiles on the Whittier Regional High stage as they bop to '50s rock and roll with their loose hip, finger-snapping dance moves. The high-spirited cast is winding down its rehearsals for the foot-stomping musical comedy "All Shook Up,Continued ...
- City boasts young 'world leaders'
- It's all about art
- SLIDESHOW: NATIONAL NIGHT OUT
- Rocking for a children's cause
- Enjoying a luau -- castle style
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: HAVERHILL HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION
- SLIDE SHOW: YMCA GYM STARS
- Shocking school time smooch