Spotlight, Dec. 8, 2011
Hundreds of people attended the 18th annual Haverhill Christmas Stroll, which featured a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus and the lighting of the city’s Christmas tree in Washington Square. Entertainment included carolers, chorus singers, bell ringers and jazz music from the Occasional Brass & Strings trio. The stroll, which is organized by the Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce, closes downtown streets, allowing people to enjoy a variety of activities. This year’s guest master of ceremonies was Haverhill native Matt Noyes, meteorologist for NECN news network.Continued ...
- City Spotlight, Dec. 1, 2011
Veterans Day in Haverhill
Hunking Middle School held a Veterans Day remembrance, and Haverhill held a parade and ceremony to honor those who served.Continued ...
- Youth basketball on the rebound
- Spotlight: Hole-in-one contest
- Spotlight: Sacred Hearts School Fall Festival
- Spotlight, Oct. 6, 2011
- Spotlight: Italian Festival
- Slideshow: An afternoon of music at Winnikenni Castle
- City Spotlight, Aug. 18, 2011
- Spotlight, Dec. 8, 2011