BOSTON — State officials are taking steps to shore up the health care system as hospitals battle staff shortages amid a new surge in COVID-19 infections.
HAVERHILL — The statue of Hannah Duston in GAR Park has been vandalized for the third time since last year.
HAVERHILL — The School Committee ordered administrators at Haverhill High to ban the use of cell phones among students caught taking video of fights.
HAVERHILL — Luis Santiago, who has been serving as the city’s veterans’ services officer for more than a year, is leaving for a similar job in Billerica.
HAVERHILL — Jaffarian Volvo Toyota recently partnered with Marigold Montessori Haverhill to donate musical instruments for the school’s outdoor education area. This “Rainbow Trio Ensemble” includes Rainbow Bongos, Rainbow Metallophone and Rainbow Chimes. These instruments from Percussion Pla…
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Haverhill - Olive Reynolds Macdougall, 98, passed away peacefully on November 15, 2021. She was born in Brockton, MA on July 29, 1923, the daughter of the late Horace Franklin Reynolds and Edith Mason MacDonald Reynolds. She was predeceased by her husband, John S. Macdougall, Jr., and sister…
- "Coach O" wins $1 million in Mass Lottery scratch ticket
- Police log
- Haverhill woman competes in TV Christmas cookie challenge
- Rowley PD: Haverhill contractor stole electricity from town
- Haverhill firefighter charged with 2nd OUI
- Two workers injured at Ward Hill Business Park when chemical container shatters
- Haverhill's Educators of the Year
- Thousands line parade route to see Santa
- The Lamp Post
- Man charged with sexually assaulting a minor held without bail
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.