The latest chapter in the tradition of a strong Haverhill business community features changes to the commercial landscape and how they benefit the city.
This special section takes a look at those changes.
For nearly 160 years, a church stood at Main and Winter streets.
In recent years, several commercial areas in Haverhill have gotten makeovers, boosting the success of the business community and giving residents more places to shop and dine.
The biggest commercial property makeover in recent years in Haverhill has happened at the eastern entrance to downtown.
The RiversEdge Plaza, located on Lincoln Avenue between Riverside Park and the recently built Groveland Bridge that carries Route 97 into Groveland, is gaining new economic life.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Rockton, IL - Richard C. "Dick" Gleed, 80, of Rockton, IL passed away at 6:40 p.m., Thursday, December 19, 2019 in his home. A Masonic Service will be held at 11 a.m. with Funeral Ceremonies following on Saturday, December 28, 2019 at Old Stone Church, 101 E. Union Street, Rockton, IL with P…
Charlemont - Carolyn P. (Cook) Hazel, 85, formerly of Haverhill, died at home in Charlemont, Mass. on Sunday, December 1, 2019. She leaves behind her husband, Maurice, son, Edward both of Charlemont, daughters, Teena of Virginia and Susan of Camden, NJ. Services will be held in the spring at…
- J. Robert Mershon, age 91, of Atlanta, Georgia died on November 24, 2019. Bob was very active in his community, as an officer of his Temple and a two-time president of the local B'nai B'rith lodge. Bob was also very committed to local charities devoting hours to many fundraising efforts. B…
- 15 people displaced from homes after two-alarm fire on Portland Street
- Do you know what this is?
- 'Are you smarter than a Kiwanian' trivia night helps charities
- Tough tilt for Hillies
- Images of Haverhill 2019
- Police log
- Everyone knows him at 'Merker's Market'
- City's future: Villages, more businesses
- Repairs to Basiliere Bridge not expected until 2024
- Police log
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.