The manicured rows of vegetables and fruits stretch some six acres, easily visible to those traveling north on Interstate 495.
The latest chapter in the tradition of a strong Haverhill business community features changes to the commercial landscape and how they benefit the city.
This special section takes a look at those changes.
For nearly 160 years, a church stood at Main and Winter streets.
In recent years, several commercial areas in Haverhill have gotten makeovers, boosting the success of the business community and giving residents more places to shop and dine.
The biggest commercial property makeover in recent years in Haverhill has happened at the eastern entrance to downtown.
The RiversEdge Plaza, located on Lincoln Avenue between Riverside Park and the recently built Groveland Bridge that carries Route 97 into Groveland, is gaining new economic life.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Auburndale, FL - Dana B. ALLISON, formally of Newton, NH and then Florida passed away on July 28, 2020 after a long illness. He was born May 29, 1942 in Newburyport. He was the son of the late Chalmers V. Allison and Joan B. (Heath) Allison. Dana was a long time educator at Pentucket Regiona…
- Inmates improve themselves, help hungry people in Haverhill and region through gardening
- Do you know what this is?
- Clock ticking to save Southwick factory, 413 jobs
- NECC gives special support to online students
- The Lamp Post
- Haverhill warms up for start of school year
- Haverhill debates start of school year
- Students likely to start year with mix of in-school classes, learning from home
- House wants quicker notice of sewage overflows into Merrimack River
- Mother Nature's quiet landscapers