The following information was taken from logs on file at the Haverhill Police Department:
Whittier Regional Vocational Technical High School Carpentry Department students crafted two wooden flags to be gifted to the Haverhill Police and Fire departments. On Friday, the students presented fire Chief Robert O’Brien and police Chief Robert Pistone with their creations.
Neighbors — both modern and historical — gathered at the Duston Garrison House on Saturday for a Colonial muster.
HAVERHILL — Despite wearing masks and taking other precautions such as social distancing, 38 students and five staff in Haverhill's Public Schools recently tested positive for COVID-19, although none are exhibiting symptoms, officials said.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Farmers Market in Haverhill
- Sheriff bans personal paper mail for inmates
- COVID-19 cases in Haverhill schools mostly among students
- Fallen Marine Sgt. Johanny Rosario arrives home in Lawrence on 9/11
- Police log
- Nevins Farm seeks adopters for 33 Persian cats
- Police log
- Colonial drill: Muster brings living history to Haverhill
- Early voting for Haverhill preliminary election begins Sept. 5
- Teacher placed on leave again
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.