The pandemic may have largely halted vacation travel, but Ski Bradford has found ways to draw local people — leaving them feeling like they’re on a winter getaway right in their own backyard.
Just over a month ago, a judge allowed Devaughn Johnson to be shielded from view in court after he was linked to a stabbing death in Haverhill.
The latest chapter in the tradition of a strong Haverhill business community features changes to the commercial landscape and how they benefit the city.
This special section takes a look at those changes.
For nearly 160 years, a church stood at Main and Winter streets.
In recent years, several commercial areas in Haverhill have gotten makeovers, boosting the success of the business community and giving residents more places to shop and dine.
The biggest commercial property makeover in recent years in Haverhill has happened at the eastern entrance to downtown.
The RiversEdge Plaza, located on Lincoln Avenue between Riverside Park and the recently built Groveland Bridge that carries Route 97 into Groveland, is gaining new economic life.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Sun City Center - May was born in Haverhill, on May 17, 1942, the daughter of the late Wilfred and Mary A. (Curtin) Lapierre. She married Charles E. Gates, also of Haverhill, and settled down in the Crystal Lake area to raise their four children. May and Charlie enjoyed spending time with th…
- Man with devil horn tattoos faces charges in Haverhill stabbing death
- Restraining order dropped for wife of man arrested in Haverhill stabbing death
- Police: Haverhill man drove 120 mph with child in car
- City gets first dose of COVID-19 relief
- Cleaning Haverhill's riverbanks
- Do you know what this is?
- Vaccine a ray of hope
- Ski area uses outdoor heaters to create safe spaces during COVID-19
- Fire Marshal: Smoking in bed with medical oxygen in use caused fire that burned Haverhill man
- First responders in Haverhill, region get vaccine
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.