Frustration, even anger, is rising at Ruth's House thrift shop in Lafayette Square.
The city has approved a developer's plan to transform the old St. Joseph School into apartments.
The latest chapter in the tradition of a strong Haverhill business community features changes to the commercial landscape and how they benefit the city.
This special section takes a look at those changes.
For nearly 160 years, a church stood at Main and Winter streets.
In recent years, several commercial areas in Haverhill have gotten makeovers, boosting the success of the business community and giving residents more places to shop and dine.
The biggest commercial property makeover in recent years in Haverhill has happened at the eastern entrance to downtown.
The RiversEdge Plaza, located on Lincoln Avenue between Riverside Park and the recently built Groveland Bridge that carries Route 97 into Groveland, is gaining new economic life.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- As residents complain, mayor tells police to fine fireworks offenders
- Do you know what this is?
- 'Grab-and-go' meals served to hundreds in Haverhill
- Racial equality becomes city's focus
- Building a back-to-school curriculum with COVID in mind
- She walked for 20 hours against cancer
- Showing the way
- $1M sale of riverfront site approved
- THE WEEK IN REVIEW
- Men arrested after bullets sprayed at homes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.