The first annual Stone Ridge Farm Breyer show, held June 9 to raise money for the therapeutic riding program at Windrush Farms, was a huge success despite the rain. There were laughs, prizes, and of course, many model Breyer horses. Rachael Travers, 15, organized the event at the Haverhill farm after girls in the barn suggested it. The goal was to raise $200, but the final count revealed $528. Rachael is already planning her second annual show. Pictured, back row from left, are Olivia Small, Katie Travers, Hayden Clark, Tori Sherzi, Raina D'Orazio, Janelle Kingston and Rachael Travers. Front row from left are Danika Bruce, Hannah Mezzina, Devon Yasi, Annie Schwartz and Colby Lawless.
This Week's Circulars
Haverhill, MA - A story to begin a friendship. Originally from No. Andover. Served two tours in Vietnam. What do you mean "we lost." He will be missed. Services to occur at a later date.
- Haverhill's own racist statue?
- Man accused in shooting let out of jail on house arrest
- A coffee cup that says thank you
- Haverhill police respond to 168 fireworks calls over July 4th weekend
- Plum Island Kayak opens in Haverhill
- Haverhill Farmers Market opens -- with COVID restrictions
- Riverfront housing project set to open more units
- City agrees to new deal with Comcast
- Do you know what this is?
- Building a back-to-school curriculum with COVID in mind
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.