Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.
As featured on
A pollinator habitat has sprung up in a former auto junkyard on the banks of the Wabash River, creating a space for butterflies, bees, birds, bats and small mammals.
This Week's Circulars
- As residents complain, mayor tells police to fine fireworks offenders
- Do you know what this is?
- Building a back-to-school curriculum with COVID in mind
- Racial equality becomes city's focus
- Showing the way
- Frustration mounts at Ruth's House thrift shop where more junk dumped
- THE WEEK IN REVIEW
- Police log
- Betting on safe reopening for casinos
- The Lamp Post
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.