CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: Although Whittier Tech. high school defeated Greater Lawrence Tech. 7-0 in boys' soccer action on Wednesday, March 24, the story does not end there.
This Greater Lawrence Tech soccer team is a really nice story to tell, one we wouldn’t even imagine telling or applauding if it weren’t for the wrath of COVID-19.
You see, girls are playing with and against boys in a physical, high school sport. That would normally bring out protests.
The Greater Lawrence “boys” soccer team has girls on its roster. Eight of them.
“Thankfully,” said Reggies coach Tom Ringler.
Thankfully? Yes, thankfully. To read the full story go to eagletribune.com.
This Week's Circulars
Remembering you in Spring Herman and Rose McGauley dod 3/27/2003 - dod 3/4/2000 Missing you so, everyday, hoping you're watching as we all make our way through this crazy life.. Missed by Deborah, Karen, Kevin, Lianna, Ken, Karen, and many more..
- Merrimack River study finds mysterious bacteria 'hot zone'
- Haverhill driving school owner facing drug charges is free on $50K bail
- Police: Haverhill man charged with throwing bottles at vehicles, using knife to make threats
- Pot shop owner sues city over impact fees
- A distance away, but close to his heart
- Do you know what this is?
- The Lamp Post
- Hillie football team quarantined due to COVID-19
- Police log
- THE WEEK IN REVIEW
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.