CARL RUSSO PHOTOS: Haverhill celebrated America’s independence with family-oriented festivities, food and of course, fireworks.
Hundreds of people headed to Riverside Park Wednesday evening (July 3rd.) located behind the stadium to enjoy the Somerset rock band, Goodtime DJ, fried dough and other types of foods. When the darkness arrived, the pyrotechnic extravaganza provided by Atlas Fireworks began.
This Week's Circulars
Haverhill, MA - A story to begin a friendship. Originally from No. Andover. Served two tours in Vietnam. What do you mean "we lost." He will be missed. Services to occur at a later date.
- Haverhill's own racist statue?
- Man accused in shooting let out of jail on house arrest
- Haverhill police respond to 168 fireworks calls over July 4th weekend
- Building a back-to-school curriculum with COVID in mind
- A coffee cup that says thank you
- Plum Island Kayak opens in Haverhill
- Haverhill Farmers Market opens -- with COVID restrictions
- Riverfront housing project set to open more units
- Do you know what this is?
- City agrees to new deal with Comcast
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.